Tuesday, November 4, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 11.4.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week our designers have some amazing projects to share with you!


Nikki created this cute card using the Peek-a-boo 1 new release image:







What can I say about this little cutie, Peek a Boo 1? She is simply adorable. I used her as 1 of 2 We Miss You cards for a fellow co-workers who has been off sick..... I used EP "Splendid Sunshine" DP and inked her up with Copics.......

********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the adorable new release Peek a boo 2 :




This new Peek A Boo 2 image just makes me so happy...I thought creating a cute photo-bomb type card would be fun...isn't she just the cutest...

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...