Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday - 7.1.14 DT Showcase

It's Tuesday and the first day of a new month.....time for another design team showcase.  This week our designers have pulled out all the stops on these creative projects just for you featuring some of the newest release images!!

Lovely card with beautiful coloring created by Lysa with Scooter Girl

I LOVE this little girl riding her hip little scooter! I colored her in some bright fun summery colors & used some funky modern patterned papers - she's perfect for any occasion! 



Nikki created this fabulous project featuring the adorable new Scooter Girl image:



This reminds me of summer..... I LOVE this new release stamp, Scooter Girl..... I decided to step out of box and do something with more pastel like colours. I chose the Lilian Ellaboudy Modern Wedding paper line and matched up my Copics to colour this little cutie! I added some Glossy Accents to the glasses to make them look more like glass. The sentiment on the inside says "Celebrate" with some matching grey coloured stickers.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card featuring the new Scooter Girl image:


I fell in love with Scooter Girl as soon as I saw her...I knew I wanted to make her driving a retro colored scooter...and give her some cool ombre colored hair. I am sure she is loving hitting the road!!  This wonderful pattern paper is from Lilian Ellaboudy's Vintage digital papers collection.

*************************************************

Mila created this wonderful project featuring Scooter Girl too:



I loved coloring and making this card the Scooter Girl! I always wanted a scooter! 
My Scooter Girl adventurous and decided to go unravel the Route 66! So fun! 
I used Copics to color, Digital Papers. 

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...