Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday 7.22.14 DT Showcase

It's another Tuesday....so that means time to showcase some fabulous creations by our amazing designers!!!


 Lysa had fun with our lovely digi from the Beach Time digi set:


I used the trio of girls image from the Beach Time set, but altered it a bit to add a 4th girl (it's the girl on the far left again, only flipped) to mimic this amazing photo of my nieces watching the sunset from our recent beach vacation! This is just one a many reasons why I love these digis- you can always find a way to make them more personal for cards and/or scrapbook layouts!



***********************************************
Nikki created this awesome card featuring the Handsome Boy image:


Who can resist this handsome boy? I decided to make a male inspired card this time with the super cute "Handsome Boy". He was so much fun to ink up and even more fun to put together into this card. I am not a huge fan of male cards (find them a little harder to do) but I absolutely LOVED working with this stamp. Of course I used my trustworthy Copic markers. I ACTUALLY picked the paper first which I have never done and quite frankly will do more often. I found it way more easier to put this card together. I added some button embellishments to bring it all together, Hope you enjoyed this card as much I did making it.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card showcasing some paper piecing using the Hello Girl 2 image:



I have to say that the Hello Girl 2 image is one of my absolute favorites. I just think she is perfect for all types of projects. For my card I colored her with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit and hairbow with digital papers from the Cottage Chic paper collection by Lilian Ellaboudy. I then used some of the same digital papers for the background for my card.

*************************************************

Mila created this wonderful project featuring Girl's Talk


This card I made with Girl Talk! Who doesn't like to talk on the phone or cell a lot?? It's fun and cool! I use Copics to color her and both Digital Papers of Lilian Lilellaboudy Design Cottage Chic


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...