Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday 7.29.14 DT Showcase

Tuesday is upon us again...and that means time so share with you some wonderful creations by our talented design team!!!

 Lysa used the Casual Day image to create this wonderful card:


I thought this sweet Casual Day girl was just perfect for a 'missing you' type of card! Colored with copics in my current favorite color combo- orange & aqua! I completed my card using paper scraps, ribbon, sequins & washi tape!

***********************************************
Nikki created this awesome card featuring this adorable Prom Girl image:


This little "prom girl" is a total winner. I did a different technique with her hair by colouring it mostly solid then really going in with the clear (0) Copic mark and adding highlights. All in all, I was really happy with the way it turned out, not my typical way of doing hair. Her dress is covered with Green Stickle's to give it a really shiny appearance. I also added the black and white transparent bow to tie it all together. "Prom Girl" is a real dream to work with. Hope you enjoy her!

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card showcasing the My Teddy image:


I love this My Teddy image and knew that I wanted to create a card that showcased the special relationship between this cutie and her bear. She's colored with my copics. I created the card base using strips of cardstock and adhered them to my card base to look like a paint-chip card that you might find at the hardware store. This cute sentiment was perfect for my card along with the heart I cut out.

*************************************************

Mila created this wonderful project featuring Candy Girl:

The first time I saw Candy Girl fell in love with her hair! To remind me cotton candy! So cute!   So I made this Easel Card as if she were in the clouds ....in love! It was super cheerful and colorful! Coloring Candy Girl used Copics and used for the card Paper Digital Lilian Ellaboudy Modern Wedding

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...