Friday, September 26, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 9.26.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable card using the Tiger Girl image:




I made this gorgeous card using 'Tiger Girl' and a card layout I cased a little from another crafters blog (details will be in my personal blog post at the end of the week)
I used papers from DCWV and craft creations, and hand coloured a zebra print ribbon with a pumpkin promarker to match the theme

***************************************
Patricia created this sweet card using Funky Girl:



I just love this Funky Girl image. I made this lovely Friendship card using scrap from my stash all red, white and black, i used my copics to colored her and some white & red riboon for the nots and ban and just added some black banner to contrast with all the dots.

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...