Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 9.30.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week I think you'll agree the designers have come up with some wonderful projects for you!!!


 Lysa used Robot Boy for her creation this week:





It's starting to feel more like Halloween around here & I thought this Robot Boy would be a perfect for the littlest robots in your life... beep beep beep!
********************************************
I (Lynda) created this card using these cuties from the Joyful Season stamp set:



Love these cuties from the Joyful Season stamp set. I colored them with my Copics and then used some wonderful pearl paper to add to the snowy feeling of this hello friend card.


I also created this card to celebrate National Coffee Day featuring the A Relax Moment image:




Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...