Friday, September 5, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 9.5.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable project using the new release Cheerful Girl:




I made a cute purple and pink card with this weeks awesome new release image.. I dare you not to smile after seeing this card!


***************************************
Patricia created this using Tinker Fairy:








I just love this Tinker Fairy image.... is so cute! I used my copics to colored it, the base is white all designer papers used are from the clutter on my desk, used some pink dotted washi tape that I had for so long and I think goes perfectly with the colors and some blue scallop die cut border to accent her wings...she reminds me of my niece.... what do you think?
**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...