Sunday, September 21, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

Hello CCM fans,

Beautiful and Fun projects to share with you all this week!! Take a look!!
"For this card I used an image called - May Girl . I coloured this image with my Copics markers and added some wink of stella glitter to her coat. In addition, I used a designer paper from MME and gray card stock from recollections and bazzill. The brads are also from the recollection brand and the ribbon is from celebrate it... both are from Michaels craft store. happy crafting"


Stephanie B.
"Just in time for Back-To-School! I think this stamp is perfect for any teacher's gift, right? Oh and you might notice that adding a touch of Diamond Glaze or Glossy Accents gives a whole new dimension to the glasses...just sayin' "



xoxo
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...