Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday's Design Team showcase!

Happy Valentine's Day!  

Here we go with Friday's cards from the design team.  They did an outstanding job, why not drop by their blogs and leave a little 'LOVE'!


Happy Valentine's Day! This great new digi is perefect for those of you who "love" this day, and also for those who could can't wait until tomorrow. Although perfect for a Valentine's greeting, she is also perfect for a simple "thinking of you" card. Such a versatile new release!



This image is perfect for today, Valentine's Day! I wanted to give the feeling the basket was floating so I decided to create a step card. I used some Stickles on the balloons for a bit of sparkle, cut out some clouds and now she's off to her Valentine's house! Wishing you a sweet Valentine Day!


There is something romantic about this card and a nice fit too since its valentine's day. I love this image. once i colored my image I layered my card with a lot of layers before setting my image in to give it the extra oopmf.....


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...