Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

It's Tuesday, and you know what that means....it's time for our Tuesday team inspiration!  The ladies did a FAB job.  Why not drop by their blogs and leave a little love!



For my creation this week, I chose the adorable "Hello Girl" image and decided she would be perfect for a birthday card. I colored her with my Copics. I found some Nestie flower dies that have been sitting in my collection of dies forever and finally got them out to play with. I love how they turned out and think they really round out the card nicely, hope you thin so too:)



I'm on a rainbow kick so I colored the 'Sending You My Love' balloons in a rainbow assortment to change it up from the pinks and reds from Valentine's day to make a cute 'bon voyage' card!




This image titled Enjoy your Time from the latest release makes me smile. She's a girl after my own heart with her love of cupcakes! I pulled out my Copics and colored the image. I wanted to keep the card simple, so I added her to the front and then added a few strips of pattern paper and a couple rubons to complete the project.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...