Friday, February 28, 2014

Let's start the WEEKEND!

How about spending a little weekend time doing some much needed crafting?  It always makes me feel better.  

This Friday the design team has some FAB-U-LOUS cards to share with you.  As always I hope you are as inspired as I am to get your craft on!




This darling new digi was a blast to colour. With her big playful bow, and the pointer in her hand that can be used to draw attention to a sentiment or even a fun embellishment, this digi can be used for any kind of card! I coloured her up with Copics, and paired her with some paper from Doodlebug. I can't wait to give this one away! I know she'll make any recipient smile!



I really like when little kid DIGIs are dressed in cute costumes like this. With my pink obsession she had to be pink, but the rest of the Easter type colors really come through with the fun bunny paper from Echo Park. I also added the little egg toad stool as a fun embellishment with the flowers. Such a great Easter set, it will help you make adorable place cards for your Easter dinner table!


Vishu

This month's release has been my favorite every image is a cutie and versatile. For my card I used the image secret admirer inked her up and made this invitation for a surprise party. 


Get ready for our new March release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...