Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday!

Our Friday design team has such fun creations to share for you featuring the new February release.  Each digi is sold separately, so you can purchase all 4, or just 1 (but I think you want all 4)!  
   
February is here which means love is in the air.....and you could not say it better than the images released this month by Chi Chi Memories, after all a picture is worth a thousand words. The image sending my love was fun to color and made the card come together real fast. Thought of making a circular card because love knows no end.....hope I have inspired you to grab the image and share your creation.


Here we go with another new release of imaginative digis for February! I'm loving this month's new release. I thought this would make a cute friendship card. After all the cold weather I've been living in I decided I had to use some cheery colors to brighten my day. I hope it brightens your day as well. Image colored with Copic Markers.


Love is definitely in the air with this cute new digi! I love the playful nature of this image, and it's a unique idea perfect for upcoming Valentine's cards. I coloured up this image with Copics, and my favourite part was colouring the basket - it was fun to play around with the texture, although, if that scares you a bit, not to worry - the texture is also drawn right in for you.

Visit the STORE for these and other digis!









1 comment:

  1. super sweet projects...and it is hard to pick just one of those 4 cuties!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...