Sunday, February 23, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

Happy Sunday Everyone! Are you still feeling the cold or has it warmed up yet for ya all? 
Check out our February New Release Set: Sending You My LoveEnjoy Your TimeMage & Secret Admirer.
Lets take a look at some amazing projects our guest DT has done with them =)  -Mage.

Rosemary B.

"I think this cute digi called Mage is amazing! She's perfect for many different occasions. I like to find papers with sentiments that I can cut out and put in the center of my card. I think Mage looks awesome next to this school-themed sentiment!"

Have you grabbed February freebie yet? If you haven't done so, go to February Freebie-Take it home. He is soooo adorable! Submit your project in our February challenge and get a chance to awesome prizes=)


Enjoy the Sunday everyone!!
xoxo,
Cass & Nat

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...