Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday's Team!

We have weekend inspiration for you today.  Our Friday team worked their magic and have three cards to inspire you.

Also, we have a challenge going on with a FREEBIE...
you better check that out!



Cupcakes do not last long in my house. We always have so much making and decorating them, and even more fun enjoying them! So there is no doubt that this new little cutie will get lots of use in my house. In fact, wouldn't she make a cute cupcake topper?

Melissa
I really need to send more thinking of you cards out and this image is perfect for it. Honestly, all the February new release Digis are perfect 'just because' cards and birthday cards, and teacher cards.....



I absolutely love all the images released this month especially this one as my daughter loves cupcakes. For my card I layered the base with cardstock and dies, inked this cutie with copic markers and framed it using the spellbinders marvelous squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...