Sunday, February 9, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

Are you all feeling the love in the air yet? If not, its time to check out the four new singles released in February?: Sending You My LoveEnjoy Your TimeMage & Secret Admirer.
Lets take a look at some amazing projects our guest DT has done with them =)  - Sending My Love

Rosemary B.
"This newly released image called Enjoy Your Time is perfect for those birthdays coming up! She's so adorable and sweet holding her perfect cupcake! I love raising elements on my card with pop-dots for added dimension so I placed pop-dots behind the image and behind the sentiment banner. I almost always include a bow on my card. To get the perfectly tied bow I use a tool called a Bow Easy. :)"

Enjoy the Sunday everyone!!
xoxo,
Cass & Nat

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...