Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday's Team!

Time for Tuesday's team to inspire you to get crafty!  The ladies did a super job, as usual.  Don't forget we have a Fab new freebie to go with a new challenge too!  



Well, I have moved away from love/Valentine's this week and have gone back to an image from the Winter Sports set as I have become obsessed with the Olympics. I wish USA was doing a bit better, but they are still such fun to watch, all the athletes are so amazing. I have colored this sweet snowborder with my Copics and used USA colors on her. I found this sentiment in my clear stamps and I think it makes a perfect card for any athlete. Hope you like it:)




This sweet Mage is so cute and perfect for cards sending happy wishes for any occasion!




I just think this release is the cutest. Each of the images lends itself to being colored in so many different ways. I decided I wanted to color her dress blue and layer her onto this cute polkadot paper. She certainly would be a sweet Secret Admirer!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...